2010-10-28

I think I can...


Image by Keri Smith

I have a secret ambition in life. It's secret cos right now I have some work to do before I can say it. Maybe, if I said it now, I wouldn't try so hard to make it happen, and it wouldn't be a secret anymore, so it wouldn't be my fun little amibition. Maybe if I said it, heads might shake and words like "a little too ambitious"or "you have to be really good to make a living from that", might do the rounds. So I won't tell you what it is, but it goes along the lines of pushing myself to become something that I reallllly want to do! I have a long road to get there, by I have plans for a few shortcuts!

I saw this, and thought I'd re-post... I recon I'll hold onto this quote for now... until I'm ready to show the world what I'm made of. For now, my secret stays safe while I make the transition from "I think I can" to "I REALLY can!".

No comments:

Post a Comment