2011-03-14

Product Update among other things >>>


As mentioned last week, So Little Time Co. has a new product - a baby mobile. HURRAH!
It all started with my lovely friend, who had a cute little baby girl, and me wanting to give her a super amazing one-of-a-kind gift. This is what I came up with. I just took some quick photos today so I thought I'd share them, plus some nice little pics taken by the lovely Kim Brockett (from Craft Vic) of our stall on Saturday just gone.

image via Craft Victoria's Facebook page. Photo by Kim Brockett for Craft Victoria

I met some lovely people on Saturday's Craft Hatch Market, whom will be filling my Friday Finds this coming week. I'm so excited to introduce you to some of my newest heros. In the meantime here are some more yummy pics.



1 comment:

Post a Comment