2011-01-30

Workspaces


Recently I've been on a bit of a spending binge. Of course never on clothes, but rather storage. I might be crazy but I love a bit of organisation in my life, and what better way to do that than tackle the "stuff"room (you know, that room that has everything in it - the kind you throw something in and close the door and never think of it again), and turn it into my home office/So Little Time Co. headquarters. This year I'll be spending many long hours in there, and it's probably best that it was organised at some point, and not only that, but that it becomes an inspiring place to be and work in. It's coming along nicely, and I promise to share photos soon, but in the mean time, you should check out my inspiration photos, and this blog too.







No comments:

Post a Comment