2011-02-03

CLOG feature + the home office shoot

Today was a HUGELY exciting day for me. So Little Time Co.'s very first interview was published today on Craft Victoria's blog as part of our Hatchling of the Month title. You can read it here. I can hardly contain myself... I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be answering questions about So Little Time Co. so many many thanks to the ladies at Craft Victoria for choosing us as Hatchling of the Month...

As part of the interview I was asked to photograph my workspace (the So Little Time Co. headquarters), and as promised in my last post, here are some photos from the interview, and an extra two photos for good measure.







Oh, and because we are Hatchlings of the Month, we also have a few items for sale via Craft Victoria's online shop. You can check it out here, or buy So Little Time Co. products through our Etsy store.

1 comment:

Pinkrain - Mafalda Laezza said...

I'm in love with your workspace :)
Here in Berlin I live in a little house so I don't space for a lab or a workspace
Your is lovely
Mafa

Post a Comment